Other OS/2 Web Sites
Any list like this is guaranteed to be obsolete before it is posted. This list is
only intended to help you get started. Most or all of these sites have pointers
to additional OS/2-related sites not listed here.
- OS/2 SuperSite The Best of OS/2 Software
- OS2.org site
- PM Mail Mailer
- OS2-Voice.org site
- TCP/IP Applications for OS/2
An extensive listing of all known Internet applications for OS/2.
- John Summerfeld's TCPIP/Networking Page
- The Post Road Mailer
- Indelible Blue, Inc.
Your single source for OS/2 and OS/2 applications. Online catalog, tips, Ask Einstein and even hear him greeting the UPS driver, pictures of the IB staff and more. Indelible Blue now also sells hardware, including fully configured systems.
- OS/2 Warp FAQ
Timothy Sipples' OS/2 Warp Frequently Asked Questions in several formats. Also help and hints on OS/2, playing games on OS/2 and links to important OS/2 places.
- eComstation page at the Mensys (NL) site
The newest OS/2 is eComStation.
- eComstation news
- Serenity Systems International
- Pete Norloff's OS/2 Shareware BBS
Billed as the 'home of the world's largest collection of OS/2 Shareware and Freeware Programs and Information', it certainly lives up to its reputation. This site also includes a link to the complete listing of Worldwide OS/2 BBS's.
- IBM Kiosk for Education
Information and solutions for higher education from IBM. News, promotions, partnerships, higher education software, archives and general information.
- The OS/2 Internet Apps Page
Great location for getting the updated versions of IBM's Internet Access Kit software and tons of other Internet applications for OS/2. Includes descriptions of each app listed. Put this one on your Quicklist.
- OS/2 Warp Pharmacy
home site: Australia
mirror site: North America
mirror site: Europe
mirror site: Asia
These are but a few of the many sites where you can find this wealth of information. Each site has links to the others as well, so keep more than one in your Quicklist. The Warp Pharmacy has the Tonic Shelf, the News Shelf, the Hardware Shelf, the Software Shelf, the Symptoms Shelf, the Procedures Shelf and more. You can search the IBM Technical Support Database from these locations as well!
Information about an annual international convention that includes guest speakers and tutorial sessions.
- OS/2 Software Library
This site includes the latest IAK updates, multimedia files and more.
- OS/2 Starter kit for beginners
- Cincy Team os2
How to Install OS/2 Warp 4: Installation Instructions
- Indelible Blue
The latest system updates for Warp4
- Inside OS/2
Sample articles from Inside OS/2 magazine from the Cobb Group.
- Team OS/2 Online
This site houses many of the more important OS/2 non-IBM-owned sites on the net. Also it tells you what Team OS/2 is and how you can participate.
10 programmers make programs (utilities) for you
- OS/2 Netlabs
Programs and utilities, made for you
- Virtual Network Computer Viewer
Use a OS/2 computer to take a screen of an other PC, connected to the network
- University of Texas OS/2 Home Page
Quite a few links to other OS/2 information sites and lists of the Usenet newsgroups dealing with OS/2. Also a link to the OS/2 User Group at the University of Texas page.
- Listing of OS/2 Applications
Comprehensive listing of OS/2 applications on the market broken down into categories, such as accounting, graphics, games, etc. Each product has a detailed description.
- CFS Nevada, Inc.
This page is home to Dick Goran, author of The REXX Handbook, and lists many utilities written by Dick and links to other REXX sites and information. Also includes a link to the HTML version of this guide.
- Big Blue Alumni International
An independent organization of IBM alumni, past and present, including surviving spouses. Short information on the group, how to join, forum messaging between alumni, job listings, member owned companies, etc.
- IBM System User International
A publication with an emphasis on the latest product news and user issues. It is not affiliated with IBM.
- Steve Dale's Home Page
Check out Steve's page not only for its pointers to other OS/2 pages, but also for its WebExplorer-enchanced background.
- Judy's Warped World homepage
Another great WebExplorer-enchanced web page. Wonderful graphics and pointers to lots of OS/2 sites.
- The Best of OS/2
An appropriately named site, it includes links to almost everything. A new announcement facility lets developers and companies post their own product, book, etc., announcements right online. A must site for your Quicklist.
- G&A Home Page
G&A Consultants, provider of OS/2 and Internet Web consulting services.
- GUI Corner Code Cache
Mark Benge and Matt Smith write the GUI Corner for OS/2 Developer Magazine and have placed the sample source code from their articles online here. You can also find here Tails from the Trenches and the GUI Cats.
- Team OS/2 Austria (German) or (English)
Information for Teamers and OS/2 users in Austria.
- Dave Briccetti's OS/2 Warp Programming Tips and Samples
A very nice assortment of programming tips and sample freelance presentations.
- OS/2 Soundcard Summary
- Ultimate Sound for OS/2
An awesome site of sound drivers, players, utilities, music and more. Interested shareware authors may contact the site owner who can offer space for your own home page.
- Jumbo! Shareware and Freeware (with search engine)
Business -|- Home & Personal -|-
Programming -|- Utilities -|- Word Processors & Graphics
An amazing number of shareware and freeware titles at this site.
- The Unofficial OS/2 Warp HomePage (NL)
- Description page of the processes started by OS/2
- PC Lube and Tune
The PC Lube and Tune site carries much more than OS/2 information; however, it does have some good information on operating systems and good information on configuring your OS/2 Warp Internet applications.
- Web Explorer Animation Site
The largest repository of cool animations.
- The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page
This site lists all kinds of information about games for OS/2. It is down during school breaks, so use this mirror site when the regular site is unavailable. The mirror is normally behind the regular site when school is in.
- Tim Sipples' WarpPad
Tim is the author of the OS/2 and OS/2 Warp Frequently Asked Questions list as well as co-author of IBM's Official OS/2 Warp FAQ's (IDG Books).
- Team OS/2 Japan (Japanese) or (English) or
(Kansai - Japanese) or (Kansai - English)
Everything going on to do with OS/2 in Japan, including entries specific to the Kansai region.
- OS/2 Club, Taiwan
This site is the OS/2 Club home page at Yuan-chi Institute of Technology at Nei-li, Taoyuan-shen, Taiwan, ROC. All information is in Chinese.
- Team OS/2 Help Desk Web Site
Lori Martin's totally cool web site, with lots of OS/2 information. Home to the Team OS/2 Help mailing list and lots of links.
- Central Site for OS/2 Updates
Pointers to updates for Warp, bonus pak, internet access kit, etc.
- OS/2 Beta
Want to know what OS/2 products are in beta? Look here for all the details.
- OS/2 Beta Info
This is the official site for information regarding OS/2 desktop or LAN beta products.
- David Barnes' Warped Gallery
The home page of one of the true legends in the OS/2 world.
- House of Technology, Inc.
Catalog of OS/2 and OS/2-related products, based in Canada.
- Kris Kwilas' Home Page
Contains lots of OS/2-related news, information, and links.
- ColoradOS/2 Home Page
Information about the annual conference for OS/2 developers.
- Multitask Consulting, Ltd.
This site, based in Australia, contains information about OS/2 software, education and consulting. It includes a product catalog.
- OS/2 Sight
Designed around the look and feel of the next version of OS/2 Warp, code name
Merlin, it offers extensive links to OS/2 products available on the Internet.
- The Unofficial Netscape for OS/2 page
- HTTPD for OS/2 : WWW server
- The Internet Adventurer: A complete Internet suite for OS/2
- Document d'accueil OS/2 OS/2 documents, information and links (in French).
- GuiSoft Bochs/2 x86 emulator
- Brian Harvard FileCommander/2
Links on other sites to OS/2 sites
- Auburn University Lots of links to cool OS/2 places.
- California Institute of Technology An extensive and impressive list of links to OS/2 information.
- Complete (?) list of OS/2 links and sites
- MIT OS/2 Web Page
The original OS/2 WWW hompage brought to you by the MIT OS/2 Users Group. Lots of links to other OS/2 User Groups, other OS/2 WWW sites, software vendors, etc.
- OS/2 A-Z Index Large list sorted alphabeticly
- OS/2 FTP Sites - HARRIS Mountaintop Extensive list of links to great OS/2 information.
- OS/2 Links Categorized and sorted list with over 400 links
- OS/2 Links
- OS!2-Linx - Software fur OS!2 A collection of OS/2 links in German
- OS/2 "Must-Have" Utilities and FTP Links
- OS/2 resources List of OS/2 resources prepared by Computerworld
- OS/2 Switchboard more than 600 links
- OS/2 search directory on Yahoo!
- OS/2 Warp Hot-Links An organized list of links to OS/2 related sites
- OS/2 Warp on the Net (OS2). Over 1300 OS/2 related links in over 160 different categories. Largest collection we're aware of, very well categorized, with search engine too
- Raj Singh's OS/2 Home Page Great links to a multitude of OS/2 hotspots.
Links to lots of interesting pages, such as personal user homepages and information about using the Internet Relay Chat program.
- Supersite Over 1250 links and growing.
- The Internet Relay Chat #OS/2 Hompage
- Jeff's OS/2 Link and Home Site
- JLR's Useful Websites A collection of categorized links, covering IBM, OS/2, Linux, Geoworks and others
- Mike Haggerty's OS/2 Links
- Randy Slemko's Warped Home Page
- Scott's OS/2 Links Page
- The Complete OS/2 Links Page!
- The OS/2 Warp Vault
- The WarpCentral Huge site with over 1,000 links, sorted and categorized
- The Warped WebRing A ring of Warped web sites linked together. Anyone with an OS/2 centric page can join up, all others can surf through this growing digital ringworld
- Viper OS/2 PageCollection of OS/2 links
- World Of OS/2
Main OS/2 Online Magazines