Education and background:
- After a training in textile techniques, Alice has been working for 25 years as a member of the editorial
staff of various visual arts magazines and specialized in knitting and crochetwork.
- Beside that she trained with several artists in clay modelling and stone sculpture, from traditional
to contemporary art forms.
- Is a member of the Leiden artist society Ars Aemula Naturae.
- Is a member of the artist society Voorschotense
- Is a member of the textile artist society Steek Plus.
- Is until mid-2017 a teacher in clay modelling and stone sculpture at the Academy Ars Aemula Naturae.